Is your child bored, struggling,
acting out or misunderstood at school? Is your child defiant, highly emotional, intense or difficult to parent?
You are not alone. Bright, creative, active, "highly spirited" children can be confusing
and frustrating to parent, teach and form friendships with.
There are many therapies
and treatments for children with Aspbergers, Autism and Sensory Processing Disorder. Dr. Fienemann can help parents:
- Find the right treatments, providers and learning environments for your child
- Create the right environement and parenting approaches to nurture your child
- Feel supported and guided in parenting your child
Janet also works with your child providing:
- Counseling to address underlying anxiety, depression and OCD
- Support and counseling to address feelings of loss, feeling different or wanting friends
- Social skill building
And, Dr. Fienemann will work with your child's school to provide them strategies and support to best meet
your child's needs.